10. Work hard and play hard. Once you rake a large pile of leaves together try having a jump in them and remember what it’s like to just play, have fun and be a kid again.
9. Picking wild blueberries off of Dog Mountain Trail on Seymour Mountain.
8. See the colours of fall from the mini train at Confederation Park in Burnaby
7. Farmers Markets have great local produce and more check them out while you still can!
6. Check out a BC Lions game outside under the lights at Empire Field while you can. Bring a blanket (or as my sweet old grandmother used to do bring a hip flask to help keep you warm…)
5. Rocky Horror Picture show. Two shows only at Midnight Sat & Sun, Oct 30 and 31 at The Ridge Theatre (Don’t forget the toast for the wedding scene!)
4. Scare yourself! Check out PNE fright nights.
2/3. Corn Mazes and Pick your own pumpkin in many different locations around Metro Vancouver.
1. Walk on the beach at sunrise in the fog.