Do you ever have that person in your life that you don’t know what to give as a gift because they already have two of everything? Or how about when you ask someone what they would like to receive for their birthday, and they say "I don’t know….you know what I like." What if you are fresh out of ideas! I have a few of those people in my life so I have learned to give them experiences. See my Top 10 list (below) for the next time you have to purchase an anniversary, birthday, or wedding present! Here are some very special ideas….
Greg’s Top 10 Vancouver Experiences For That Special Person.
10. Take the "Grouse Mountain Sky Ride" to the top of Grouse Mountain for dinner at The Observatory and maybe also stop by to see a few bears or possibly the Lumberjack Show!
9. For the adventurous types: Go Bungee Jumping at Whistler!
8. Have you been to the Drive In Movies lately? Maple Ridge still has one called the Twilight!
7. Try out the Zip line near Whistler or on Grouse Mountain. It’s a lot of fun and almost anyone can do it!
6. If you know a Foodie, how about a cooking class with the Dirty Apron Cooking School?
5. Photography! Does your person like taking photos? Why not offer photography lessons with a professional photographer? Try "art at snow private photography lessons."
4. Want a truly unique experience for a music lover? Go with them to Under the Piano.
3. Get away for a romantic weekend to Whistler, Vancouver Island or one of the Gulf Islands (there are too many great spots to name!)
2. Feed the Sea Turtle and see "behind the scene" at The Vancouver Aquarium.
1. Take a Helicopter ride or a Float plane to one of the Gulf Islands for lunch or a romantic dinner.